The following positions are currently open:
We want to generate enthusiasm in the people who come into contact with our brand. This requires passion, empathy and joy in action!
Are you interested in supporting us in this? Then we look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you.
sonoro - Everything we do, we do with enthusiasm and a lot of passion!
In line with the slogan "German Audio & Design", sonoro develops and produces high-quality audio systems with the aim of inspiring people who are looking for something special. In addition to this, we are a reliable partner for the upmarket specialist trade (we were voted specialist trade brand of the year 4 times) and actively sell via various eCommerce channels, including our own website. We are burning for our mission "sonoro makes you happy" and want to inspire our customers with a mix of beautiful & valuable design, high quality sound reproduction, as well as high usability. Would you like to join us in making the world a more beautiful place in a musical way? Then you've come to the right place!
We are looking for a (n) at the Neuss location for the next possible date:
Working students (m/f/d) for the purchasing department
You can expect a team-oriented working atmosphere that motivates and inspires. Are you with us?
- Involvement in day-to-day business and support of the buyer
- Participation in ongoing purchasing projects
- Development and implementation of solutions
- Preparation of evaluations
- Correspondence and communication within the company and with service providers, e.g. logistics companies
- Master data maintenance
- Student (m/f/d) of business administration, industrial engineering, business informatics or similar.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluent German and English; Chinese would be an advantage
- Organisational skills and ability to work independently
- Quick comprehension and problem-solving ability
- Ability to work in a team
- Exciting challenges in demanding projects as well as freedom for own ideas
- Flexible working time model
- A corporate culture characterised by enthusiasm, great team spirit, cultural openness and hands-on mentality in agile working environments
- Very good public transport accessibility
- Sufficient free parking spaces
- Diverse discount programme for employees (m/f/d)
- Free lunch twice a week
You will work in a highly motivated and qualified team that is passionate about what it does. Flat hierarchies with short decision-making paths make it easier to work on the challenging and varied tasks. Human diversity is a top priority at sonoro - all applicants (m/f/d) are welcome to join us. Don't wait long, apply for a job with us! We look forward to hearing from you!
Who is sonoro?
sonoro designs and develops high-quality lifestyle audio systems with great passion, delighting music lovers all over the world. It is our mission to combine German engineering and design expertise to offer people a wonderful piece of quality of life.
We do this with enthusiasm and are looking for people who feel like working on "something bigger". If you want to take on responsibility in a committed team and have the desire to grow with us, then you've come to the right place!
- A friendly and dynamic team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- A great "working atmosphere" in which enjoyment of the task is writ large
- Creative opportunities and freedom in an innovative organisation
- A responsible position in an international environment
- Planning, conception and implementation of trade marketing activities, POS projects and campaigns (including new POS furniture concept, retailer events, local/regional communication and sales support activities)
- 360° POS marketing: POS execution to increase brand awareness incl. creation and management of merchandising tools.
- National and/or regional development of point of sales materials
- Optimisation of existing POS marketing measures and processes
- Management of external service providers and cooperation with our commercial agents
- Planning and support for internal and external events such as trade fairs or dealer events
- Development of concrete action plans for key accounts and other trading partners / definition and monitoring of KPIs
- You are empathetic, ambitious, motivated and like to work independently
- You are pragmatic and have strong analytical and organisational skills
- You are used to coordinating closely with different stakeholders
- You enjoy building a brand and delighting customers
- You enjoy teamwork
- You have a successfully completed (technical) university degree or comparable training
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in key account management or trade marketing.
- You have good knowledge in the areas of promotion and project management
Have we aroused your interest?
Then please apply with your complete application documents, stating your salary expectations and availability.
Contact: Claus Schmidt - Claus.Schmidt@sonoro.de
sonoro audio GmbH